Tuesday, February 05, 2008

A breath of fresh air!

It's pointless to rant on about how effortless it seems to be able to write a three line update on a blog every other week but when you become a new parent, (like I did four weeks ago!) even the idea of remembering to brush your teeth in the morning before her third feeding seems like a challenge!

Needless to say, I am here and all is good!

Updates on the writing front all point to greatness...

I am currently embattled in development hell/pre-production with a local television show here in town. I am writing their final three episodes, including their season finale which is scheduled to shoot in March. I will also be returning to the directing chair to finish out their season.

The first draft of my next short is complete. I have sent it out to an exclusive group of friends who I trust will tear it apart appropriately! I will update further on this follow-up to The Calming, which is the film that got me in all this trouble in the first place! :)

And I sit here, waiting on word from a producers lawyer on the next step in the option agreement for my feature 'The San Ysidro Leap', currently in it's second draft.

Ah 2008, you're a month old and you're treating me well....

Now where are those diapers?

No comments: