Saturday, December 29, 2007

2008 - the year IT happens...

Wow, this truly is a boring blog! :) This has to get better...

And now to the 2008 list of what I hope to accomplish without losing my mind, my sense of self-worth and my house!

1. The final draft of my optioned feature script.
2. Add television writing credits to my resume.
3. Write and Shoot my follow-up to the 2006 'The Calming'.
4. Complete a new feature script to use to secure representation.

and finally...

5. Learn to not make too many mistakes as a soon-to-be new parent!

A good set of goals career-wise....except number 5, which will be the trickiest of them all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey there ben fancy! i linked your blog to my movie site - check it out when you get a chance. hope you are well and congrats on the soon-to-be new family addition!